Are you planning to rent a luxury villa in Ibiza for your holidays?IKH offers travelers in search of the most lavish experience, the top villas to rent in Ibiza. Our villas for rent in Ibiza are located in the best seaside locations: from San Josep to Es Cubells, from Talamanca to Cala Jondal or to Ibiza town .
Our villas have the most luxurious amenities (swimming pool, spa, Wi-Fi, security system) and unforgettable sea views thank to their privileged position.
Ibiza (called Eivissa in Catalan) is one of the Balearic Islands. In 1999 Ibiza was awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site. The island attracts a lot of tourists for its nightlife, discos, electronic dance music and for the summer club scene. Though in these years a family based tourism has been developing.
The history of Ibiza started in 1654 when Phoenician founded a port on Ibiza. The island was conquered by Carthaginians.
The climate of Ibiza is mild-Mediterranean, with minimum temperatures that in winter rarely fall below 7° C. In summer temperatures vary from average temperatures from 20 ° C to 30 ° C.
Ibiza has an international airport that connects the island with the most important Spanish and European city. Moreover the island is connected by ferry lines which depart from the port of San Antonio or from Ibiza Town to Barcelona, Valencia, Mallorca and Dénia.
What to do in Ibiza
Ibiza by night
Ibiza is famous all over the world for its numerous discos and clubs, such as the Privilege, Es Paradis, Amnesia, Space, Pacha and the DC10. There are also a lot of beach bars such as Bora Bora and Ushuaya in Playa d’en Bossa, for those who want to dance. Also in Ibiza to mention the Café del Mar, a charming restaurant in Sant Antonio
Beaches in Ibiza
In Ibiza, you can choose among a wide range of beautiful beaches. The most famous are:
- Cala Conta, near S. Antonio;
- Cala Bassa, with its transparent waters, is surrounded by a beautiful pine forest with the view of S. Antonio in the distance;
- Cala Llonga: ideal for people who like peace and silence or for water sports lovers Cala Tarida: with its fine white sands and its beautiful sea bottoms recommended for scuba diving lovers;
- Playa d’en Bossa: it is one of the longest beaches in Ibiza and falls for about seven hundred meters in the territory of Ibiza and for the remaining part in the municipality of Sant Josep. Not particularly beautiful compared to water, but frequented above all because it is characterized by the presence, all day, of music and parties in the dozens of bars along the beach, it is the most crowded and with the greatest presence of young people;
- Talamanca: that is the longest beach in Ibiza with a lot of bars and restaurants. Ideal for sport and sailing lovers;
- Ses Salines: very panoramic and extensive white sand beach surrounded by pines. This beach belongs to a protected natural park.