In the enchanting location of San Pantaleo, where artists and painters have been inspired by the atmosphere of the pink sunsets over the wild rocks of Gallura, stands this modern restyling of the traditional ” Palazzeddu Gallurese”, a local estate style.
The use of natural, locally sourced material such as granite and wood wisely mixed with modern, tech material such as resins, iron, reinforced concrete and crystal, deliver a perfectly balanced blend between tradition and innovation.
Located just a few meters away from the Church of San Pantaleo and its main Piazzetta, the property is developed on 2 floors plus a basement.
- 3 double bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open space living room and dining area
- Al fresco veranda and garden
- A/C in all rooms
- 1-minute walk from the town square and its famous market
- 15 minutes from Porto Cervo
- 30 minutes from the Airport of Olbia-Costa Smeralda