Villa Pacifica is a grand mansion built in the XVI century, and once was one of the 12 sumptuous residences of the Granduca Ferdinando I, grandson of the famous Lorenzo De’ Medici ‘Il Magnifico’.
Built on a hill of olive trees and vineyard overlooking the Val di Nievole valley, next to the charming medieval village of Montevettolini, the villa has retained its original architectural beauty and serenity.
The villa has been carefully restored and improved upon by the present owner, Prince Fabio Borghese, without disdaining the comfort offered by modern technology and amenities.
All the rooms are decorated with antique furniture, paintings, Venetian glass, chandeliers and Persian carpets all from the private collection of the Borghese family dating back to the 17th century.
Guests will feel fortunate to be able to reside in such a unique and truly special atmosphere while enjoying the enchanting Italian gardens, the beautiful park and the large swimming pool with a stunning view of the Tuscan Hills.
A friendly staff, which has been working with the Borghese family for over 20 years will be glad to assist clients every day.
- Sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms
- Fully equipped Tuscan style kitchen
- Formal dining room for up to 20
- Enjoyable billiard room
- Large living room with fireplace and piano
- Tv room
- AC (portable units),
- Sat TV and hair dryers
- Indoor consecrated private chapel
- Guest study with computer and fax facilities, safe box
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Swimming pool 18mx7m
- Dining area for “al fresco” dining
- Pool house with small kitchen and bathroom
- Ping pong table and racquets
- Football table
- Private park 1 hectare
- Indoor 1,600sqm
- Walking distance from restaurant and bar
- ON REQUEST 1 extra king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom available at an additional price
- Concierge service on-call
- Staff service for daily breakfast (groceries expenses not included)
- Daily cleaning (4 hours per day – morning service)
- Midweek linens change (Wednesday)
- Daily change of pool towels
- Pool and gardener attendance
- Wi-fi internet access
- Exclusive use of swimming pool, tennis table & pool house
- Final cleaning
- Utilities: Electricity, AC, Water, Gas and wi-fi (Low season: Heating cost is not included and calculated in euro 250 a day to be paid locally)
- Bar and restaurant at walking distance
- Montevettolini village at walking distance
- Florence Airport 30 minutes
- Pisa International airport 45 minutes
- Lucca 20 minutes
- Beach of Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi 45 minutes
- 18 holes Golf course 10 minutes
- Tennis club 5 minutes
- Grotta Giusti SPA 5 minutes