THE COMFORT OF THE STATUS QUO IS NEVER A GOOD PLACE TO BE
From that fundamental guiding premise emerged our clean-sheet Phenom 100E — a high-performance entry-level jet with remarkable cabin comfort, unsurpassed ramp presence, and the economics of a turboprop.
Honored by Robb Report as “Best of the Best” in its class, the Phenom 100E is also the roomiest, carrying up to seven passengers in comfort and style. The exclusive OvalLite™ cabin — with its clean, sophisticated design — offers more leg and head room, plus largest-in-class windows. Baggage capacity of 70 cu ft also leads the class, and the fully enclosed rear private lavatory is the only one in the category featuring large windows for additional natural light. Contributing to enviable presence
on the ramp, the signature “air stair” leads to the largest entrance door area in its class. As a rethink of cockpit convention, class-leading next-generation technology — the Prodigy® Flight Deck 100 — facilitates intuitive single-pilot operation through smart-system automation. Leading the way for performance, the aircraft flies just under 1,200 nm and takes off from runways as short as 3,125 ft (953 m) at maximum takeoff weight. It is also one of the fastest jets in its category, yet still has
lower mission costs than competitors. Factor in its rugged construction and high dispatch reliability and the Phenom 100E becomes all the more compelling — a product of rejecting what is in order to create what should be.
AVIONICS — PRODIGY® FLIGHT DECK 100 FLIGHT DECK*
• Single-pilot operation
• Reduced pilot checklists thanks to smart system’s automation
• Three 12.4″ interchangeable displays
• Soft keys on displays minimize navigation time on menus
• Flight Management System (FMS) with graphical flight planning capability — unique in its class
• Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
• Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
• Electronic checklist and system synoptics
• Charts and Maps (SIDs, STARs)
• Synthetic Vision System (SVS) — unique in its class
• Weather radar with vertical scan capability
• Coupled VNAV and RNP 1
• WAAS / LPV
• Datalink via SATCOM — unique in its class
• Central Maintenance Computer (CMC): quick fault location and isolation
*some features are optional.