Amazing villa finds itself situated on the side of a hill, looking down onto the Feniglia beach, the Cala Galera Yacht Club and the Orbetello lagoon.
Immersed in the surrounding forest; the villa sits below a terraced vineyard and an olive grove, enjoying the mediterranean air and perfume making your vacation unforgetable.
The external area offers many diverse possibilities to play, relax or just enjoy, with music eve- rywhere from a central I Pod Station in the lounge.
There is a natural beige coloured infinity pool with its sun deck and Pergola consisting of an open air living area… Huge couches, coffee tables and a table with chairs.
The external bathroom, made in natural stone with an antique washbasin in stone, is used for the pool area and the barbecue area.
A separete area covered by an incredible pergola of Wisteria probably over a 100 years old join the pool area to the barbecue area. The barbecue area has a table seating twelve, couches and coffee tables. Ping pong and table football.
The vineyard with a view to the Spanish fortress dating back to the year 1500!
The villa was totally renovated by a well known architect from the Poltrona Frau Family.
Using stone and other materials give the whole villa a completely natural look.
The gym, with walls made of natural stone and the floor in wood contains equipment by tech-nogym, a sauna, a bathroom and TV. The view from the giant window looks onto the forest.
The covered terrace has a dining table for twelve with a 180° view looking out to the lagoon and the sea for at least a hundred miles!
The interior floor has large hand made terracotta tiles that together with the natural beige wooden beams give a wonderfully warm atmosphere.
The brand new kitchen with all the most modern equipment is olso covered in natural wood. The dining room seats twelve and is large and very comfortable with a huge picture window
onto an incredible view of the pool, vineyard, the bay and the hills.
The lounge area has a fireplace, a large TV screen, a bookcase with a large number of DVDs, books in english, maps and guide books on Tuscany.
Each bedroom has is own particular hand painted headboard in green, brown, blue, orange and twin colours giving a very special atmosphere to each room.
Hand made tiles from Amalfi coast were used in the bathrooms giving each one a different tone.
The long and winding driveway leading down from the main gate, with 15 wonderfully im- pressive Cypress trees is a perfect grand entrance to your vacation.
The pink and white flowers, the olive grove, the special rosemary plants, unique to the area, make this garden something extra special.
There is even a small rose garden enabling the guests to have beautiful cut roses in various colours every day.
The terraced vineyard, with it’s stone walls, can be admired from all parts of the garden, make this villa something out of this world.
The vegetable garden provides fresh fruits and vegetables every day. Who doesn’t dream of picking their own produce every day? The Tuscan hearth is quite unique giving a taste only found here!
The villa has seven bedrooms, all of them have the walls painted with the same natural sand colour as the rest of the house and each one has is own particular hand painted headboard in different colour that give you that very warm and special atmosphere. All of them look onto the sea and have a wonderful sunrise. Hand made tiles from Amalfi coast were used in the bathrooms giving each one a different tone.
Two bedrooms are at the entrance floor:
– The Angel bedroom room has a double bed. It has wooden beams and a soft pastel orange tone. There is a small balcony and the bedroom and the external bathroom have a sea view.
– The Young bedroom has two single beds. It has wooden beams and is decorated in soft pastel orange and green tones. There is a small balcony and the bedroom and the external bathroom have a sea view.
The others three bedrooms are on the low- er level onto the terrace with it’s amazing hundred year old pergola of wisteria:
– The master bedroom has a double bed and lounge area. It has an unsuite bath- room decorated with the same hand painted design as the rest of the room creating the same warm atmosphere.
– The middle bedroom has a double bed. The headboard and the internal cup- boards doors are decorated in pastel green tones. All these details are pure luxury. It has an external bathroom.
– The Flower bedroom has a double bed. This room and the unsuite bathroom have the same of blue and green tone.
– Two further bedrooms with two further modern bathrooms.
– Welcome champagne cocktail
– Welcome grocery shopping
– Change of bedlinen and towels twice a week
– Daily Maid service
– Linen and towels
– Heating / Firewood
– Gym and Sauna room
– External panoramic pool
– Free access to the vegetable garden for the collection of seasonal vegetable – Satellite Television
– VCR / DVD
– Stereo and I Pod docking station
– Internet wireless connection
– Check in and Check out
– Telephone concierge 24 hours a day
– Table Football
– Ping pong
Rates are refer to the exclusive rental of the entire Villa for a maximum of 10 persons. Minimum stay 7 nights in Peak Season and Christmas & New Year
Minimum stay 3 nights in all other seasons.
Porto Ercole – 4 km
Beach – La Feniglia, 12 mins by car.
Marina – Cala Galera, 10 mins by car. Argentario Golf Resort & Spa – 15 mins by car. Argentario Polo Club – 18 mins by car.
Rome 148km (11⁄2 hours by car)