The Lodge Dolomites, is the first chalet of its kind here in Selva where you can enjoy spectacular views and elegant yet rustic furnishings with a five star service in the privacy of this home away from home. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, from the design, to the service we offer and wealth of local knowledge, which all add to making your stay with us memorable. Not to mention the elaborate creations our gourmet chef will present you with, which will tickle the palate and stimulate the senses. Of course if you prefer local and typical italian dishes, or have any special requests, he will be more than happy to oblige.
The chalet has a total meterage of 360 m2 and is made up of a spacious living area, kitchen, four comfortable suites all with en-suite bathroom (two with bath and shower, two with just shower), an in-home cinema, a fitness room, spa area with combi sauna (steam, Finnish and infrared), relax area, wellness shower and a 7 by 3 meter endless pool with waterfall feature. The south facing sun terrace with stunning views over the village and the Sella Massif beyond is a wonderful place to enjoy the sun and views during the day, whilst the west facing outdoor living area with central gas fire and hot tub is the places to catch the afternoon sun.
Mastersuite „Sella“, 40 sqmThe master suite is spacious with sumptuous style. It is furnished with dynamic black and chrome and has an effect fire and Victorian bath in the room and a 2 meter wide bed.
Double room „Chedul“, 25 sqm, calming hues create a peaceful atmosphere. The room is furnished with soft cream shades with a more feminine feel. It has an en-suite bathroom with shower, a large double bed which can be divided if necessary plus a sofa bed.
Double room „Sassolungo“, 25 sqm, this room exudes understated style with its natural feel, furnished with wool fabrics in eggshell blue and cream. The en-suite has a bath with shower.
Double room „Stevia“, 22 sqm, pure luxury and the coziest room. “Stevia” has a 160cm bed, it is furnished with bold aubergine and fuchsia shades and has a wet room.
• Total chalet size: 340m²
• Open plan living area: 70m²
• Dogs accepted: no
• Sat. T.V.
• Playstation 4
• Fitness room:
• Ski / boot room
• Garage parking: for 2 cars
• Total parking: for 5 cars
In the winter the offer includes the following:
– Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
– Extensive buffet breakfast with warm dishes of your choice
– In-house gourmet chef and butler will serve a four course evening meal 6 evenings during your stay
– A cheese and wine tasting with some of the best south Tyrolean wines
– Daily house keeping
– Exclusive ‘Bronnley’ bath products
– Use of bathrobes during your stay
– Slippers and flip-flops for your comfort
– Wood for the log fire
– Fresh flowers on arrival
– Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
– Italian champagne and canapés on arrival and introduction to the chalet and area
– Concierge service before and during your stay to organise anything you may desire
– Driving service to and from the Danterceppies and Campinoi lifts for those who don’t fancy the 300meter walk to the nearest lift
– In-house massages and beauty treatments
– Transfers or day trips by helicopter can be arranged from right next to the chalet (during daylight hours)
The Lodge Dolomites is located in a privileged position for your unforgettable holidays in Val Gardena
It is situated in Selva Gardena amongst the mountains Sassolungo, Puez and the Sella Massif. The position is excellent and the views from the terrace simply take your breath away!
A very short walk (2 – 5 minutes) takes you from Lodge to the village centre and more important for skiers, the nearest ski lifts (which are the nursery slopes) are just 300 meters from the chalet, that will take you to the Dantercepies gondola, right on the Sellaronda. On your return you can ski back to within 200 meters of the chalet.
• distance to pistes: 300 meters
• distance to bus stop: 10 meters
Distance from airport:
• Innsbruck: 110km
• Verona: 180km
• Bolzano: 45km
• Milano/Bergamo: 320km